Armed with a new kitchen scale I am now back in business. Starting with these delicious, easy, no-bake chocolate pots. It’s made with just a few ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, and only takes 5 minutes to put together. The hardest part will be waiting for it to set – but it’s worth it and this smooth, rich and creamy dessert is proven to satisfy every chocolate lovers sweet tooth.
- 300ml double cream
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 60g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 60ml milk
- Place the cream, salt and sugar in a pan over a medium heat and bring to a boil. Just as it comes to a boil, take it off the heat, and add the butter and dark chocolate and stir until they are melted and the mixture is smooth. Set aside till lukewarm.
- When the mixture is lukewarm, add the milk and stir to combine the mixture together. Pour the mixture into the glasses or pots and then leave the chocolate to set at room temperature for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Optional: serve with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.